Dr. Rehnke established his surgical practice in General/Peripheral Vascular Surgery in St. Petersburg, Florida, in 1987.
- Robotic approaches to all Surgical Procedures:
Dr. Rehnke is a board certified General surgeon who offers surgery for multiple procedures such as hernia repair, gallbladder removal and breast procedures. He also offers vascular procedures for abdominal aortic aneurysms, peripheral artery disease and carotid stenosis.
Dr. Rehnke offers three types of weight loss surgeries- The Adjustable Gastric Band Procedure, which includes the LAP-BAND ® and Realize TM Band procedures, the Sleeve Gastrectomy and the Gastric Bypass Surgery, also known as the Roux-en-Y.
Dr. Rehnke heads the team at The Continent Ostomy Center; the home of the Barnett Continent Intestinal Reservoir (BCIR) surgery, where he and his team have had hundreds of patients from all over the United States.
We offer educational meetings in various locations around the Tampa Bay area. We encourage you to attend one of our free seminars and to bring any interested family or friends, so they, too, can have a better understanding about surgical weight loss.
- October 21, 2017 9:30 amRedefining Your Health Through Weight Loss Surgery
- October 22, 2017 1:00 pmBCIR Seminar Manchester, NH
- October 26, 2017 6:30 pmRedefining Your Health Through Weight Loss Surgery
- November 6, 2017 6:30 pmRedefining Your Health Through Weight Loss Surgery
Begin your journey to health today by completing our patient registration forms! Current patients, please login to our patient portal to check your appointment times.